Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Wednesday 16 November 2011

FASHION TIPS FOR ARCHAEOLOGISTS No. 6

HATS
Lets face it chums, when it comes to archaeology you're either wearing a hat - or you're not.


It's as simple as that. Or is it? - I'm not sure.


But if you are wearing a hat what does your hat say about you? (And if you're not, go put one on.)


No.1:
I am adventure. I am old school. I am stylish. I am Steven Spielberg's fault.
No.2:
I am Winter. I am warmth. I am comfort. Even though the bobble on this thing stinks of arse.


No.3:
I am Summer. I am shade. I have shag-all self-esteem.
No.4:
I am . . . I am . . . If pot is non-addictive how come I could really, really do with some RIGHT NOW.
No.5:
I am practical. I am resilient. I am a whore of the building industry (and therefore unemployed.)
No.6:
I am experimental. And I made a mistake buying that trepanning saw off ebay.
No.7:
I am in the wrong blog.


Thank you, me and my smurfesque hat models would just like to say: You've been like a herd of giddy camels paddling through a lake of delicious toffee. We love you all. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES