Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Monday 1 August 2011

AMERICAN HOLIDAYS A SUCCESS!



Hello chums. I had an insuperable holiday stateside. Pictured above is the Whitehouse in Washington. The real Whitehouse that is. The one you see in the news reports was carted off to China for scrap value last year. Inside, President Obama warmly welcomed me before rattling a tin cup and asking for some spare change. I stifled a grunt of laughter at this. 'Sorry my old flower,' I said, 'but you failed to detect my Irish accent. We're even more bare-arse busted than you.' Obama nodded and smiled in that charming way of his, then had security toss me out into the nearby excrement midden.
*
That's Mr. Weng on the left, a pig farmer from Beijing, he owns Texas.

2 comments:

  1. hurray! welcome back to the green sod. you now have another new holiday destination ... between the US and Dublin ... think lush green fields ... think Galway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Galway, will probably get there eventually but will put the whole sordid account of my American holiday first.

    ReplyDelete

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES