Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Tuesday 5 July 2011

THE HIDDEN VAULTS OF THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF IRELAND



At last, thanks to the extraordinary phenomenon (do-do-dee-do-do) of deep-earth-geological-cross-section I am able to reveal the contents of the hidden vaults of the National Museum of Ireland. After this revelation, if I should die in an unusual fashion (mayhap drowned in a bathtub of lard,) you will know those who wish to keep these things silent have caught up with me and you are probably next!



May God help us all but the truth must be told!



This is my last posting before my annual 'Holiday.' I'll be back in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES